KEEP ME WARM.

Monday, 9 February 2015

hi! Monday blues, monday blues. I'm definitely not feeling it today because I'm absolutely exhausted, but luckily for me there's only one week left untill the holidays. And guess what, I'm going to Paris with 2 of my friends!! I'm so excited. I've only..
been there once before which was around 5 years ago so I can't wait to be back. So if you have any tips/ know any good hotspots, please hit me up in the comments below!

In this outfit I'm wearing my super cozy and warm jacket which I bought at the h&m last year, still love it! Even though it's a bit to cold to wear it right now since It's still winter, it doesn't keep me from wearing it while doing some running errands. I'm also wearing my Polette glasses, hooray! I love them, and I absolutely love the fact that they have prescription glasses, because since I'm so used to my glasses it's so strange when I'm not wearing them.

And if you're interested in getting some new glasses from Polette, don't forget to enter my give-away here! You have till the end of this month to participate.

Oh and also, I've never been a huge fan of Taylor swift ( no offense, some songs are catchy but it never used to be my style) but I'm obsessed with the song 'style' from her latest album 1989. I've definitely been listening it non stop! 
What's your favorite tune at the moment?

Demi,
x.



7 comments:

  1. Je jas is echt super leuk !

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit Deem, oh monday blues.. Tell me about it! Ik ben echt jaloers dat je naar Parijs gaat, ik was er 2 jaar geleden, het is daar zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is je tweede foto enorm mooi! Leuk je outfit zo te Sien!

    Liefs,
    Hazal

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke jas en wat heb je leuk haar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je jasje is superleuk!! Mooie foto's ook :)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx