I GOT THAT GOOD GIRL FAITH AND A TIGHT LITTLE SKIRT.

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Heyhey! Today is the last day of school before the holiday's since I have a day off tomorrow, lucky me! I still got 2 days of work left though, but..
imma do it for the money ( * insert flying money emoji* ).
As you can see in the photo's I'm wearing my tartan skirt, I don't wear it that often actually but I do really love it! It's a tad bit different and more fun than just a plain black skirt. I paired it with my black blouse, beloved black blazer, knee socks and my brogues, total school-girl vibes going around.

Oh and something else, I've been thinking about it for a while now and I think that I want to start writing in dutch as well. So instead of just only having the post in English, I'll also type it in Dutch, so I have both languages. What d'ya reckon?
I thought it might be more relatable/personal for my dutch readers. 

have a great day!
Demi, x.



2 comments:

  1. You look cute! Ik schrijf zelf het liefste in engels. Ik vind dat gewoon chiller. En dan zit er vast ergens een vertaal knop!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaa klopt, daar heb je ook wel weer een punt haha. Ik denk er nog even over na I guess ;-) xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx