A GIRL CAN DREAM, RIGHT? // DESIGNER WISHLIST.

Sunday, 1 February 2015

























Don't we all just wish we had the ability ( read: money) to buy super duper pretty designer items? Because I surely do! So I thought it would be nice to spend my sunday doing absolutely nothing besides drooling over my all-time favorite designer items that I wish would appear in my closet immediately. As you can see there aren't that many clothing items in this wishlist, only 3! That's because I think you'd get way more use out of accesories/bags/shoes etc than out of clothes. 


I don't even think I can choose a favorite out of this list, because everything is just so, so, so pretty! But if I really had to choose I think I'll have to go for the burberry leather jacket, ever since I saw this on tumblr around 2 years ago I just knew it had to be mine someday..., oh someday hopefully! And ahhh the mulberry and givenchy bag, they're just so perfect...
wishing, wishing, wishing!

What's a designer item that's definitely on your wishlist?

write you soon,
Demi.


mulberry bag here - burberry  leather jacket here - marc jacobs phonecase here - givenchy bag here - mulberry wallet here - pandora ring here - acne jacket here - isabel marant wedged sneakers here - T by alexander wang tshirt here - rag & bone booties here


5 comments:

  1. Leuke lijst! Ik zou heel graag een chanel tas en sneakers willen hebben :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke dingen zitten ertussen! De jas is inderdaad heel tof. :-)

    Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw Deem! Die jas is zo mooi, luv it :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat een prachtige items, want! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and amazing pictures!!
    Xo
    Valentina :)
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/2015/02/fur-coat-by-elite-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx