I DON'T NEED ANY COLOR

Wednesday, 21 January 2015


A total black outfit, my favorite. Feeling like a school girl with this black tennis skirt, brogues and black jumper. Guess I also could've called this post the return of the jumper?! Because ..
in my last 2 posts I've been wearing nothing but this jumper ( and the white version of it ). Couldn't help myself, it's just to pretty, minimal and comfy.

To spice up the black a little I added my snake patterned clutch. Love the size of it because it's big enough to fit all my essentials in. 

Tomorrow marks the last day of the test week and oh dear, what a relief. I know that I said in my last post that I wasn't so stressed out about it, and in fact, I wasn't. But it's still exhausting and dreading to study that much everyday. 

Oh and besides, what do you think of the photo's? I feel like the turned out pretty well :-)

Much love,
Demi.




6 comments:

  1. Ik vind het heerlijk om all black te dragen! De foto's zijn echt goed gelukt :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa, all black is gewoon altijd goed! En bedankt!
      xx

      Delete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind je foto's heel mooi, vooral je laatste foto met het licht! Je outfit ziet er, zoals altijd, weer heel tof uit :) En wat fijn dat je toetsweek erop zit! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super bedankt Anouk! Jaa echt een opluchting :-)
      xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx