HEAD TO TOE IN ZARA.

Monday, 12 January 2015

PANTALON, BLOUSE, BLAZER ZARA - NEWLOOK SHOES - URBAN OUTFITTERS HAND CHAIN.
Yes, I'm back at it again! The weather last week has been so darn shitty, a.k.a. lots and lots of rain and grey skies. I normally don't really mind the rain but it's not really helping when you want to take photo's.
Since the skies were so grey and dark these photo's ( and the other's I shot yesterday) didn't quite turn out the way I like it, but oh well, better luck next time I guess?

This week my second exam week will start and I'm nervouuuus. I mean, who..
isn't during exam weeks? Guess we're just hoping for the best while expecting the worst ( such a drake reference, lol. No pun intended ;-) )

And look at my pretty hand chain! I've been wanting one for ages, but I was never able to find the perfect one, until I spotted this one at the Urban Outfitters and I just couldn't resist. Talking about shopping, I've recently purchased some new stuff online, including this blouse and handchain. But you will definitely see the rest in outfit posts, promise!

And I have, just like everyone heard about the happenings in Paris. So sad to hear. I don't understand why people can't just be respectful towards eachother. And respect goes both sides. And, keep in mind that just because a some islamitic people are involved, doesn't mean all islamitic people are bad. We all need to respect eachother (religions). So let's believe in a brighter future!
Talk to you soon,

Demi. X.



9 comments:

  1. Hele toffe look! Ik vind je foto's wel heel mooi! En succes met je examens :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super bedankt Joy, nog een paar daagjes te gaan en dan zijn ze gelukkig weer voorbij voorlopig! x

      Delete
  2. Mooie outfit en de hand chain is inderdaad heel tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel chic en jongensachtig love it
    Love,

    Virgit

    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi Demi !

    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx