First outfit of 2015.

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Hi! For a lack of proper inspiration I'll have to go with this title but alright, haha. 
Have you all recoverd from new years eve? I sorta did, slept a lot, but since work still had to be done I couldn't completely relax. Anyhow, no complaining from me though! I hope..
you had a great night, I surely did!

Today I'm sharing my first outfit of 2015 with you ( even though we actually shot these photo's in 2014 but ok.. ;-) ) I'm in love with this cardigan, it's so so so comfy and I think it looks so cute! To make the whole look a bit cooler and not so plain I paired it with some leather leggings. I think if you work with some different fabrics/textures you can make your outfit so much more interesting! 

Even though I still have holidays for a couple of days my schoolwork needs to be done, because the second testweek is coming and I'm actually quite nervous because we have to study more than we had to before! And I'm especially nervous for Maths and Economics because damn.. those subjects are definitely hard!!
I'm really trying my best though and I hope it will be enough :-)

Anyway, how was your new years eve?

Demi,
xx.





10 comments:

  1. Kleine details zoals veel ringetjes vind ik echt heel leuk altijd! Alleen raak ik ze zelf altijd te snel kwijt haha. Liefss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja dat maakt de outfit net iets meer af he? Haha ik snap de struggle, daarom heb ik altijd een klein bakje/schaaltje op mijn nachtkastje sta waar ik ze allemaal in doe :) xx

      Delete
  2. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice .. een gilet is altijd een goed idee *breit zichzelf te pletter* en de schoenen zijn ook helemaal top. Maakt je outfit net wat jonger, hipper, rock.

    Ik wens je meteen ook een super 2015 toe .. mogen al je wensen uitkomen
    liefs,
    Dominica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha ik moest echt lachen om het *breit zichzelf te pletter*! Super bedankt in ieder geval, en jij ook nog een super 2015! xx

      Delete
  4. Super leuke eerste look :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi! leuk kapsel heb je :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een toffe outfit! Ik vind je vest en schoenen onwijs leuk :) Heel veel succes met school! Je kan 't xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx