FAVORITE JUMPER

Thursday, 15 January 2015

MANGO JUMPER - ZARA BLOUSE AND BAG - PULL & BEAR JEANS - NEWLOOK SHOES - COMEGETFASHION NECKLACE.

Hiyaaa! Today I wanted to share an outfit with my new jumper, where I'm actually so in love with. You can't see it very clearly in the photo's but it actually has a slight turtle neck, and it's so cozy and warm! And I may or may not have..
also ordered this jumper in white as well.., oops. 

I'm already looking forward to the holidays because last holiday I had to work almost everyday, so I still didn't have any time to actual relax and rest. And chances are that I'm going to Paris the next holiday with my friends! I'm so so so excited. It isn't for sure though but I'm still rather excited. 

Furthermore, there isn't much to tell since I'm in the middle of my testweek so there obviously was no time to do something exciting or fun, unless you call studying exciting and fun. 
And now I'm thinking of it, I still need to study loads of geography, so I guess I'll log off now!

Demi, X.





5 comments:

  1. Aaah deze foto's zijn zo leuk! Je staat er echt mooi op!
    Liefs,Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik. ben. zo. verliefd. op je kraagje/trui/ketting combinatie! Echt supermooi Demi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah ik vind het zelf er ook altijd zo leuk uit zien! Super bedankt Rowan! x

      Delete
  3. Fijn zo een al black look met wat mooie details :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx