Kruidvat disposable camera review.

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Hey Folks! Today I got a review for you of this Kruidvat Disposable Camera. I love disposable camera's because I think they are so much fun and the photo's always have it's charms. And they're also so much fun at parties.

Anyhow, I bought this one at the kruidvat (a dutch drugstore) for around €6,-. With this camera you're able to make 27 photo's. It is really easy in use, and you can find the manual on the back. Which is obviously a good thing because that way you'll have it always with you.
This disposable camera also has a flash as you can see and you're supposed to use this with every single photo you take. That way you make sure there's always good light on the photo once you get them developed. 
I was quite scared that the photo's wouldn't turn out that well due the flash since I normally never am a big fan of photo's that are made with a flash. But suprisingly, the photo's turned out really well and the quality is also quite good, way better than I thought it would be. So that was definitely a pleasant suprise. The photo's also have slightly vintage colours, something I really like and find really charming. 
The looks of the camera aren't so much my taste, because I don't think it looks much fun and it looks more like something that was made 10 years ago. But on the other side, I do think it looks kinda vintage which makes it pretty cool. So I guess that's just a matter of taste. 

All in all, I do think this is a good disposable camera because it's easy in use, it has a good price/performance ratio and there isn't really anything I dislike. So I'd definitely buy it again.
But on the other hand, all the disposable camera's I've used where easy in use and had a good price/performance ratio so I don't think that this one really stands out amongst all the others.
Therefore I'd recommend it, but incase you find a disposable camera anywhere else that's cheaper or is able to take more photo's, I wouldn't hesitate to try that one out. 

But if you are still looking for a very last minute christmas present, a disposable camera is definitely a good and fun idea!

much love,
Demi.




3 comments:

  1. Dit zou inderdaad een erg goed idee zijn voor feestjes! En wat een leuke foto's heb je er ook mee gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have u just put my face on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not like you haven't done it yourself on instagram veerle.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx