I WOKE UP BEING SEVENTEEN

Thursday, 18 December 2014

I may or may not have woken up smarter and wittier (and with bigger boobs) today, but hey atleast I'm seventeen! So as you've probably guessed by now, today marks the day of my 17th birthday, hoooray! I already got some presents but I'll throw the party for my family this weekend. 
And the holidays are in sight so yes, say hello to finally new outfit posts coming soon! 
But there will also be a post up tomorrow about a new dutch brand, so stay tuned for that because if it ain't dutch it ain't much!

Such a short post today but I will talk to you tomorrow because I have to go to school quite long today and I'm obviously gonna celebrate my b-day today. So we'll catch up soon, I promise! xxx


1 comment:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx