ED SHEERAN CONCERT VIDEO

Thursday, 4 December 2014























Ellooo! Last week I've finally found the time to finish my Ed Sheeran concert video. ( which was actually quite hard because I had so much footage that I had a hard time making it a short video) I tried to put in all the best bits of the concert, and I obviously hope you like it!
This week I have quite a busy weekend ahead but hopefully I'll find the time to prepare some posts.
If you can't see the video below, please click here!

Demi, xxx

p.s. What is your favorite song from the multiply album? ( mine is definitely tenerife sea! )



4 comments:

  1. Wat vet! Ik houd van zn muziek (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah wat een leuke video, bijna net zo goed als er zelf bij zijn!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx