Christmas spirit

Friday, 26 December 2014


Honestly, how cute is the background of these photo's?! I'm in love with the whole christmas vibe! And yes, I am wishing you a merry christmas on the second day of christmas, but better late than never right?!
I shot this look with..
my niece when we went on a spontanious trip to Den Bosch to snap some outfits and have lunch at bagels & beans. 
I actually planned on wearing my new blazer with this look, but the cardigain was actually waaaay more comfy so I decided to wear it instead. I paired it with my new favorite bag from the zara, and my new shoes from the invito. Don't they look darling?

Today is the second day of christmas and since we aren't gonna do anything special this year with christmas I'm gonna work today. I actually have to work a lot this holiday but I don't mind it at all because I love my job! ( I'm not working at the snackbar anymore but right now I'm working at the supermarket instead) And working at a supermarket might sound very lame but everyone is always so happy at work and I love my colleagues.  And I think it's so important to actually enjoy the work you do no matter what it is, so I don't even care that it sounds very lame :-) 

But what have you been up to this christmas? Did you get a lot of presents or did you just enjoy your time with your family and loved ones at home?

Demi, 
x.

Wearing:
NewLook cardigan
stradivarius top
h&m skirt
invito shoes
zara blanket scarf & bag
v&d watch
topshop & pimkie rings.



5 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat zie je er top uit! Mooie locatie ook;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa ik vond de locatie ook zo leuk en kerst-achtig. Ik dacht echt; hier moet ik gewoon foto's maken! hahah. x

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx