the colours of fall...

Friday, 28 November 2014

 hey folks! Happy Friday! Today I've got an outfit that literally screams "FALL" to me, big comfy cardigans, bourdeax, brown, green and black colours and gold jewelry. And guess what, I'm wearing another (!) fluffy cardigan, thank god my mom owns that many cardigans because..
they definitely come in handy with the fall weather here in holland.

The past few days I've just been longing for spare time, reading a book, drawing and drinking approx. 2l tea a day. But I guess I'll have to wait 3 more weeks for that spare time, since the holidays will start then. Oooh and my birthday is coming close as well, just like christmas, the new year, and some of my friends birthdays. Hooray for the good times.

I'm thinking about making a wishlist for my birthday/christmas/secret santa so I could give an indirect hint to my friends and family for what they could give me... Or anyone else who wants to give me a present or just incase people are curious to see it because I'm all in the holiday spirits!

What have you been up to lately, or what are you looking forward to? And what do you think of the outfit? :)

Demi, x.


4 comments:

  1. Oeeh wat een heeeerlijk vest! Je ziet er weer ontzettend leuk uit en de foto's zijn zo herfstig, ik hou ervan! :D
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow.. Mooi licht!! love the glow <3

    X Lily

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx