I like big books and I can not lie, p.2.

Sunday, 16 November 2014

long time no see, long time no see! It's been way too long since my last blog post, I know. I just didn't get around to taking new photo's since I started at my new job last week. I really like it though, it different from my first and latest job but it's sooo much fun! ( even though it sounds very lame, lol)

anyhow,..
going on to the outfit. I am so in love with this skort from the boohoo, I really like skorts anyway. They have the feminime look of a skirt, but are as practical as shorts/jeans. And I think they can make an outfit way more interesting.
The weather recently has been like typical autumn weather, and it got a lot colder, which makes me so excited for christmas! I've also picked up reading lately, I missed it so much but I just didn't have the time to read since I had to study for my exam week. Right now I'm reading 'All She Wants', and it's so far so good.
What have you been up to?

Demi, 
xxxxxx. 





9 comments:

  1. Wat een toffe foto's en outfit! Ik vind je skort onwijs leuk :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa ik ben er ook echt verliefd op, haha :)

      Delete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele leuke outfit, leuk gecombineerd :) En mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je ziet er weer super leuk uit! Ik vind je skort ook echt heel leuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel gaaf die outfit! <3
    www.liefslaaura.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx