ED SHEERAN CONCERT

Friday, 7 November 2014

last monday I went to Ed Sheeran's concert and he was literally amazeballs. I listen to his music for a few years now and I love his songs do death and I could literally listen to his music for ages without getting bored. His voice just has something very gentle to it with makes it so easy to love. He also sounds so good live! 
We went straight to Amsterdam after we finished our finals from that day, walked around for like 1/1,5 hour in search of food ( yes I know we spend 90 minutes buying food but yup that't just us) and afterwards we waited in the queue for like 3,5 hours but it was totally worth it! We even made new friends whom we still speak till this day and they're so much fun! ( If you're reading this, hi!) 
Obviously I took my camera with my because even though I want to only enjoy the concert and not be like one of those people who stands there with their camera the whole time I just couldn't resist it to take some shots/ film some songs. So a concert video will probably be up next week or in a week and a half!

Ed sang multiple songs from his new album but also quite a few from his old album, plus. And he even sang the song from the Fault in Our Stars, which made me die a little on the inside. Anyhow, stay tuned for the concert video because I feel like, whenever it's about concerts video's are more likely to say more than photo's! 
Still hope you enjoyed the photo's though :)

xxxx,
Demi.

p.s. Today marks the last day of my finals, hope everything went/goes well!







9 comments:

  1. Super gaaf dat je er was! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik was er ook! Het was echt zo ontzettend gaaf ;D Je hebt hele toffe foto's gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gaaf dat je bij Ed Sheeran was! Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I'm so jealous!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah wat gaaaf, heb hem altijd al eens live willen zien

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx