A POP OF GREEN

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Hiya! How's your life been lately? Today I've got an outfit for you with a pop of green, a colour I actually never really wore. Untill I found this fluffy cardigan in my mom's closet ( oh hi mom! ) gotta love her for..
her obsession with fluffy cardigan's because it's one of the most comfy things to wear during autumn/winter.I'm currently so torn on how to edit my photo's. It's just so frustrating when you have this great idea in your head but you just can't seem to bring it to live. Sad. So I guess I'll go and try out new things when it comes to editing so bare with me please. ( tips & tricks for editing are always welcome, don't hesitate to help a sista out pls, thanks! )Also, sorry for the absence on the blog lately. The weather isn't really helping me while shooting photo's and I'm often just doing other things for school/friends. And besides that I'm also moving to a new house so things have been quite hectic around here. ( who knows, maybe a room tour will be up someday?) Hopefully I'll get into a good blogger routine again though!Hope you like the photo's, and if you have any ideas for new blogposts besides outfits, please leave a comment below ( or email me ) because i'm slightly lacking of inspiration. And who knows, maybe I can try something different then just outfits?!Demi, x.










6 comments:

  1. fluffy is the best. made some chunky fluffy jackets myself (check them out on my blog) :-)
    Love the minty green ; that's a color I didn't make yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel herkenbaar die frustratie! Als ik heel eerlijk mag zijn vind ik zelf je foto's er super uit zien hoor! Het groene vestje is daarbij ook prachtig <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa, soms is het gewoon zo vervelend als je het beeld wat je in je hoofd hebt niet kunt visualiseren. Maar super bedankt! xx

      Delete
  4. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx