yeah, we're dressed in black from head to toe

Friday, 31 October 2014


Hey folks! Hope your week went well! 
Today I'm showing you a full black outfit, which I absolutely love. With my shirt from the 1975! I actually wanted to buy it at the merch table after the concert but it was sold out so quickly that I decided to order it afterwards. And it just came into the mail last week and..
I'm in love. I did order it from etsy though instead of from the 1975 website itself since they were a lot cheaper. So I'll put the link to it below incase you want to check it out. ( Incase you don't know what etsy is, it's really similair to ebay!)
When we shot these photo's the weather was absolutely amazing. It was kinda cold ( just like fall temperatures) but the sun was still shining. Which is my favorite kind of weather. And as you probably know by now, fall is my favorite. Even though last week it kinda hit me that with fall comes less sun ( obviously ) which means that I'm not always able to shoot some good photo's for the blog. 
But I'll probably figure something out to make it work I hope :)
Enjoy your day/weekend!

xxxx,
Demi.

wearing:
shirt - etsy (here, 30% off now!)
faux leather jacket - pimkie
jeans - pull&bear
booties - h&m
bag - urbanstiletto.
casio watch, forever21 and TopShop rings.





10 comments:

  1. So cool! All black outfit suits you a lot! You look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's one of my favorite things to wear :)

      Delete
  2. Heel mooi! Ook de foto's, de zon zo in je haar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw die laatste foto is prachtig, Ik vind je leren jasje echt heel erg mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Het is ook echt mijn favoriete jasje want het past bij alles :)

      Delete
  5. Super leuke outfit! Ik hou sowieso van zwart, dus leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit, hoor! I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staat je goed! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie foto's, staat echt leuk! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx