THE 1975 CONCERT VIDEO.

Friday, 24 October 2014






















So here is the final result of my concert video! I really like it since the quality is soooo much better than my one direction concert video, and I just love concert video's in general because you can sort of relive the concert. And that's always a good thing right?
And because in my other post about the concert with all the photo's ( which you can check out here if you'd like ) I wasn't really able to really put me feelings into what I wrote since I still was so pumped of the concert, and I think in the end, action speaks louder than words right? Or in this case, video speaks louder than photo's :)
Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to watch it in HD for the best quality!

xxxxxx
Demi.

p.s. if you can't see the video, please click here to watch it on youtube.


1 comment:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx