meet my new nikon coolpix s9700

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Meet my new baby! I was searching on the web for a while now to find out which were some good digital camera's that filled my needs, since I wanted a smaller camera besides the SLR I already have. And I came across this one, the Nikon coolpix s9700, a camera with wifi, 16megapixel, hd filming and 30x optical zoom. 
And especially the hd filming and 30x optical zoom were the qualities that spoke to me since I wanted to film in hd, and I really wanted to have a huge zoom for things like concerts and such. After I continued my research to make sure there wasn't any other camera that filled my needs and was within my budget I decided I was going to buy this one. 
I have it for a bit more over a week now and I absolutely love it. It's easy in use, makes good photo's, has a fish-eye and panorama option, films in HD, the sound during filming is quite okay ( besides the hard bass at concerts), multiple filters, gps and it's lightweighted. I can even control it with my phone! 
Obviously I still need to fully test this camera out since I don't have it for that long, but right now, I absolutely love it. So if you're looking for a new small camera, I'd definitely reccommend this one!

Demi,
xxxxxx.

p.s. Below I also posted some photo's that I made with the nikon coolpix s9700!





Photo's made with the nikon coolpix s9700:









7 comments:

  1. Great your new camera! love your blog. I am a new follower♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideaal om een kleiner fototoestel te hebben! Ik vind 't verschrikkelijk irritant om steeds een zware toestel te moeten meesjouwen.. Leuke foto's heb je er ook mee gemaakt! Gave lampen ook :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah leuk! De foto's die je hebt gemaakt zijn al supermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, congrats on the new camera. I am in the process of buying a new one and deciding on which type is getting all too much!! Do I want a digital camera as good as this or a bridge or a slr? decisions decisions! How much better is an SLR to one like this? xx

    Strawberry Shortcake | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well this depends on which slr you're planning to buy, but both have the pro's and con's, for example a digital camera is easy to bring with you and has at least all the basic functions you need. And sometimes they have some other stuff as well like mine has a fish eye, panorama etc. But with a slr camera you can for example change the lenses to a macro lens or such, which is also good for professional photography. Good luck with your decision! xx

      Delete
  5. Prachtige foto's! Heel leuk ook dit Harry kaartjes :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx