talking about studying and keeping the good vibes rolling.

Tuesday, 21 October 2014


hello! I'm currently dying on the amout of art history I'm studying. And then I haven't even talked about the fact that the first exam week of this year ( graduation year) is coming up in 2 weeks and I have so much to dooooo. ( like studying for atleast 6 more subjects) I mean, right now I have to study everything I learnt the past 4 years, and that is actually and apparently a lot. Like seriously?! I can't even remember I was supposed to know this a year ago, let alone 4 years ago.
And for some reason the wifi here is so slow so it will probably take an hour for this post actually comes online, since I'm also trying to upload my concert video of the 1975 on youtube, and I'm currently actually trying to do that for around 2 hours now but I'm still at 22% and it says I still have 487 minutes left to go, hoooray.

Since I'm studying so much I'm not quite sure whether I'm able to take some outfit shots, I'll try but I'm not making promises. Anyhow, so if I'm gone from the blog for a week, I didn't die, well I did with all the studying I have to do ( really, studying is more like dying ) but I didn't die in literal sense.

And I'm getting my last two wisdom teeth surgically removed in 2 days, hooray x2..., I'm glad that they're getting removed though, not that it hurts right now, not at all. But who knows, maybe it'd in the future and better safe then sorry I guess.
I'm probably rambling a lot right now but I actually like writing these spontanious posts since I often never really know what to write so I feel like it's always boring and it probably looks like I'm a robot but I'm actually not I'm just not really good at putting my (funny and cool obviously) thoughts into words.

The weather is also rather stormy today so I've been sitting in my bedroom beside the window sippin' on tea while studying the whole day. Guess that last week it really where the last summer/spring days of the year. Not that I mind because Autumn is my favorite season anyway. I mean, who doesn't love drinking 2 litres of tea everyday and wearing sweaters and being all cosy all day?! I definitely do.

And sorry if it sounded like I was complaining a lot at the start of this post. Want to keep the blog full of good vibes, but life is not always good vibes so it's not always happenin'. Even though I should be grateful that I have the ability to go to school ( which I am ) but everyone just has their complaints every now and then. And without the bad we wouldn't know the good right? And, if I'm lucky, the studying will all pay off in the end :)

Ed sheeran concert is also less than 2 weeks away and I couldn't be more excited! ( even though it's at the same day as the first day of my exam week) So prepare yourself for another concert post with photo's :).

But I guess I have nothing else to say anymore, and otherwise I'll write another update post soon. So keep the good vibes rolling, stay cool and have a great day/week/month/year. x.

p.s. this photo was made a while ago when I went shooting with my niece Natiza ( blog here. )
p.p.s. Can't think of a proper title for this post right now, any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Succes met leren meid. Het is hier ook heel stormachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soms moet je gewoon even lekker van je afschrijven! Die foto zo gaaf!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succes met leren, ik heb net ook zitten leren want volgende week heb ik toetsweek :( Mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo portrait!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel veel succes met school! Soms moet je alles gewoon even lekker van je afschrijven :) Ik vind de foto's super mooi! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx