Den Bosch outfit

Saturday, 18 October 2014



Heyhey! Just two quick shots of my outfit yesterday. I went to Den Bosch with my brother to have lunch at bagels&beans ( and had my favorite bagel!) and to buy a present for my mom's birthday, which is next week. Just as a little celebration that my fall holiday started.
This is actually my first outfit where I'm wearing my glasses! It's different, ..
But I like it :) I'm wearing my new zara top with some old black skinnies from the vero moda, and my beloved brogues obviously.
Currently I'm listening to a relaxing playlist I made ( which I'll post tomorrow) and having an exam block, because in 2 weeks from now I'll have my first school exams and well, I'm procrastinating at it's best. Also I'm still trying to figure out why the quality of the photo's I made vertical always turn out horrible on the blog. Any thoughts?

Tonight I'll go to my dear friend Jitte's house to eat some pumpkin soup and to chill out with her and 2 other friends. Hoooray for quality time!
And the weather totally turned around here in Holland. Seriously, if it wasn't for the brown leaves everywhere it would definitely look like spring.

xxxx,
Demi.



7 comments:

  1. Die eerste foto is zo leuk! En ik vind je jas je echt heel tof staan!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een toffe foto's! Die jas staat je heel mooi. Ik wil ook nog graag een keer naar Bagels & Beans maar het is daar altijd zo druk haha. Erg leuke foto's. Ik woon zowat in Den Bosch, zo vaak dat ik er ben haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photos are so amazing! They transmit such nice feelings, love them! The jumper is PERFECT, seriously xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gave outfit x www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx