cropped sweater

Thursday, 2 October 2014

heyhey! Today I have a day off school since the teachers have to do some kind of thing so all the students have a day off today, hooray! Today I'm going to Eindhoven with my mom to have a nice lunch and probably/hopefully get a new camera. This time I'm just buying a digital one to take with me on day trips and concerts since I don't always want to take my slr-camera with me. I'm doubting between a Nikon coolpix s9700 and a Canon powershot sx700 HS though. Does anyone..
have experience with any of these camera's? And which one would you recommend?speaking of buying things, I got this cropped sweater from boohoo not so long ago and I love it! It's so cozy and warm and perfect for fall/winter. And instead of pairing it with a highwasted jeans I decided to pair it with my beloved skater skirt. I personally thing the outfit turned out really well, but what do you think?And oh my, It's October already! Time is flying by so fast. And to be honest, I don't mind it at all right now because everything is going great and I'm taking it all day by day. Looking forward to everything with positive vibes. And now we're already talking about October, the 1975 concert is in 2 days and I'm beyond excited! I love their music and I can't wait to see them live. I'm so pumped that I already have an outfit planned in my head for days. Even though I might change it last minute.., because you never know. I'll obviously try to film/take some photographs so expect a post about it soon! 
AND I ALMOST FORGOT. Thank you all for the 100 followers. I'm feeling incredible and I'm beyond thankfull for this. And because I've reached the 100 followers, me and Natiza will try to organize something nice for all of you ( yes, this was a give- away alert :) ) And again: A massive Thank you!Hope you have a great day!p.s. I really like the way I edited these photo's, what d'you think?
Wearing:Boohoo cropped sweaterh&m skaterskirt& OTHER STORIES, Maison Scotch and Primark necklaces.Pimkie bagnewlook broguescasio watch.













7 comments:

  1. Wat leuk gecombineerd! Ik vind cropped sweaters altijd heel leuk maar weet nooit zo goed hoe ik ze moet combineren. Met een zwarte skaterskirt is het echt leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Bo! Ahh dat probleem had ik eerst ook, maar eigenlijk zou je het in principe met bijna alles kunnen combineren, zolang het maar een beetje highwasted is :)

      Delete
  2. Hele fijne look! Gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers :). Succes morgen met uitzoeken! Ik ben persoonlijk een fan van Canon :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat een mooie foto's! Die kleur van het truitje is zo mooi en ik ben verliefd op je kettinkjes!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke look en gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers!

    Zelf ben ik canon fan, dus ik ben heel benieuwd wat je gekocht hebt!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx