AUTUMN INSPIRATION

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

since the weather in holland totally turned around, and autumn officially has arrived I think it's a great moment for some autumn inspiration. (And this may also be due the fact that I didn't have time to photograph my outfits since I've been studying a lot ) Plus, I also noticed that I hadn't done an inspiration post in quite a while now, even though I always love browsing through tumblr to find some great photo's. 

School is going ok right now, exam weeks starts next week so I'm studying like crazy right now. I'm slightly nervous as well but I hope it'll go ok!! And I hope to blog you soon because I don't like to let my blog behind :)

Have a great day folks!

xxxxx,
Demi.

ph. from tumblr.















5 comments:

  1. Wat een fijne en inspirerende beelden! Ik wil 't jasje van 't meisje op foto 2, ge-wel-dig! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa hij is zo mooi he? Ik houd van leren jasjes :)

      Delete
  2. Leuke foto's! Fijn om even inspiratie op te doen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijne inspiratie! En die lichtjes in de stad... ik hoop dat londen ook zo is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa ik denk het wel, althans ik heb foto's van londen gezien rond de kerst en dat ziet er echt prachtig uit!

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx