throwback thursday : Disneyland & paris.

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Hello! Recently I was going through the photo's on my laptop and found these photo's from my  disneyland and Paris holiday in 2010. I actually really had fun looking through them so I edited a few of them to show you as a little throwback. I hope you like it as much as I did :) 
And I really hope I can go back soon because disneyland really is one of my favorite places on earth.

I also notice that I do quite have some homework and that school takes lots of my energy. So I am very sorry if I ever miss a upload day but school is just my first priority right now because this is my graduation year. I am trying to shoot most of my photo's during the weekend but it just doesn't always work out that way. Hope you understand. xxx

















4 comments:

  1. Super leuk dat je daar bent geweest! Ik wil er nog steeds zo graag heen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het is ook echt zó leuk, als je ooit de kans hebt zou ik zeker een keertje gaan! xx

      Delete
  2. Leuk om te zien en erg mooie foto's! Ik ben ook ooit in Disney land geweest, maar daar weet ik niks meer van.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik mis Parijs zoo D:
    En gewoon focussen op je school natuurlijk! Bloggen moet leuk en in je vrije tijd blijven haha

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx