the new trenchcoat.

Saturday, 13 September 2014

hey you. Let me introduce you to my new trench coat. Isn't it pretty?! And I got it for only €2.50!!! Now you're probably wondering how I was able to only pay €2.50 for this trench coat so let me explain.. 
I was just walking around town with my brother when I stumbled across..
this coat. It used to be €130 but it was in sale so it had 75% off, and since I still had a coupon from a long time ago I only had to pay €2,50. What a bargain!
And at first I didn't really know what to do with it because it's my first trench coat ever, but I wear it every day now and I love it so much! And I feel like it gives a slightly french vibe to everything, especially when it's worn with stripes. 

So tell me, what do you think?

And say hello to the weekend! Today I'll try to make most of my homework, workout, relax and hopefully take some photo's for the blog. And tomorrow will be a full day of working. Hope you have a great day! 

xxxx,
Demi.


3 comments:

  1. Wat een koopje uiteindelijk zeg! Super tof :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat gaaf!!! Super chill als je van zo'n hoog bedrag naar €2,50 gaat haha, en hij is ook nog eens super leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een geweldige jas! Ik vind trenchcoats zo mooi! En woow 75% korting!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx