the city

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

 heyhey! I am back with a new outfit! Unfortunately I didn't find the time to shoot new photo's last weekend, and I really didn't have the time between my school days except yesterday.

I'm wearing this new pretty dress from Maison Scotch. I really like it because..
I think It's very classic and can be worn for multiple occasions. To dress it a bit down I paired it with my fave leather jacket and I adore the combination of dresses and leather jackets! What do you think?

I promise I'll be back with another post soon, very soon! 

xxxxx,
Demi.

p.s. I am thinking about getting a new layout. Something minimalistic. What do you think? Should I keep this one or is it ready for a change?

wearing:
pimkie leather jacket
Maison Scotch dress
& other stories and Maison Scotch necklace
newlook brogues
casio watch
brandy melville hat.
pieces clutch.





12 comments:

  1. Wat een gave outfit, ik ben fan! Ik vind het jurkje ontzettend leuk, en het leren jasje erover maakt dat het niet te truttig wordt, leuk gedaan. Je hoed is ook tof, lekker herfstig! En die bloemetjes op de achtergrond, echt mooooi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Anniek! Ik zat er ook aan te denken om het jurkje met een blazer te combineren maar dat vond ik inderdaad net iets te netjes. Heel erg bedankt :)

      Delete
  2. Wat een ontzettend leuk jurkje zeg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je jurkje heel tof, vooral met je leren jasje :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je kettingen zo gaaf! En echt je hele outfit, het staat allemaal zo leuk!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een gaaf jurkje heb je aan! Die zou ik ook zo aan kunnen doen. Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie jurk van Maison! Heel gaaf!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie outfit Demi! De hoed en de schoenen zijn mijn favoriet <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldige outfit! Ik vind je flaphoed zo leuk :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx