moody monday morning.

Monday, 22 September 2014

What's up people of the internet?! I know that in my last post I told you about the fact that I wanted to post once every 3 days, but dissapeared for a week? Yeah.., that won't happen again I hope. And I don't even have an excuse. Anyhow I'm back with..
a new outfit, and I already planned in another outfit for Thursday. Hooooray for Demi.

I'm about a 12/10 tired but that may have been because I was procrastinating like a bo$$ last night. ( not really like a boss but I also wasn't feeling the amount of homework I had to do. ) 

I'm by the way still figuring out how to use photoshop properly - even though I feel like I'm already getting quite handy at it, but that might just be me. And I don't know what it is but whenever I make photo's vertical ( like the one below ) the quality get's shit when I upload it but when I make photo's horizontal ( like the one above) everything just looks alright. So for the html/photoshop/technic people out there, please help a sista out by giving some advice on how to improve it! Or let's just go on and blame Blogger for it because a) I don't think ( or want to believe) it's because of my camera, and b) I was feeling rather good about my photoshop skills and uhh yeah.. that's it.

I recently found sooooo much inspiration for outfits and I'm dying to go shopping but that's not gonna happen anytime soon since I'm living a poor girls' life right now. No but seriously, I'm saving my money for a new digital camera to take with me to concerts and when I go out of town since I don't always want to take my slr-camera with me. And I need to buy it before the 4th of October since I'll have the 1975 concert that day and I obviously want to take good quality photo's and films. So I have to say no to spending my money right now.

I'll be in school till 4:30 pm today, and basically every monday, so I guess that saying it's a moody monday is quite appropriate. Obviously depending on how I feel but since I'm about an 12/10 tired, it is indeed a moody monday. But enough for now. 
Hope you have a great day!

xxxx.
Demi.




4 comments:

  1. Wauwie wat een mooie en leuke foto's! Ik vind de locatie heel tof! En die schoentjes die je aanhebt zijn zo leuk!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk :) Je moet gewoon veel rommelen in photoshop dan leer je het heel snel!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx