just catching up.

Monday, 15 September 2014























































heyhey! How are you? I wanted to post a personal post between all the outfits just to catch up and have a little chat.
Lately I'm really busy with school and I'm not focusing on my blog as much as I used to do. I also kinda lost the motivation for blogging, don't get me wrong. I still really like doing it to bits but I also have other things to do besides school and blogging you know?
And as you may have already noticed, I'm also not posting as much as I used to, because at first I used to post every other day but I kinda took it back to posting once in 3 days, and I feel like keeping it that way for now. That way it's just way easier for me.
I also feel very uninspired for other posts besides outfit. I mean, I only came up with one new concept recently ( which I'm gonna announce soon! ) So if there is anything you want me to post ( for example, outfit ideas for...) please leave it in the comments below!

As far as school goes. It isn't extremely busy with homework or such, but it does take quite some time just to keep up with the subjects you're doing. But I'm really focusing on school because It's my graduation year and I'm doing everything I can to graduate.

And for my personal life. I'm doing fine, feeling quite happier than before and I'm doing good. Really focusing on my social life though since I put zero energy in it last year and I miss doing fun things with friends. Work is also going ok, even though I don't have much time to work till October, I'm also quitting my job at the end of October but I'm still trying to fit it into my scedule. I'm also back to kickboxing ( I took a summer break, we normally don't have that since kickboxing is for a whole year round but I personally felt like taking one ) and to be honest, I'm doing it better than ever! I'm even starting a new training at my kickbox school because my trainer told me so and he really wanted to train me more. And I started way of grays ebook. It's a ebook full of hiit workouts, and maybe I'll write about it in the future?

But enough for now. Hopefully I'll blog you soon :)

xxxxx,
Demi.

6 comments:

  1. Heel veel succes met school! Gelukkig voel je je lekker in je vel! Ga zo door!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekker bezig dus! Fijn dat het beter gaat en super tof dat je aan kickboxen doet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, amazing dat je je beter voelt dan voorheen, dat is echt belangrijk. :) Social life is belangrijk, voor wat, hoort wat. Het moet ook echt van beide kanten komen, gezellige en leuke dingen doen, dat werkt ook motiverend voor andere zaken. Werken, school en kickboxen, druk schema, maar in oktober krijg je het hopelijk rustiger! :) Keep up the good work gurl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heel erg bedankt voor je lieve comment Cynthia! You made my day :)

      Delete
  4. Goed dat je je beter voelt! Lekker met vrienden dingen doen is belangrijk. Ik merkte dat ik me daar veel beter door ging voelen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat fijn dat je weer beter in je vel zit! Lekker met vrienden gezellige dingen en sporten blijft heel belangrijk. Het helpt bij mij ook altijd :) Heel veel succes met je schooljaar! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx