a hint of pink.

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Hey peeps! How are you doing? I got a busy weekend a head of me so this would be the perfect outfit for it, if it only wouldn't me so muggy outside. Comfy but still very cute and versatile. 
Last night I hung out with my friends and had a sleep over. I love doing fun stuff like this since I don't have a lot of time to even hang out with them. 
Today I'll have to..
make my homework, and I feel like I really am doing my best for school and putting a lot of effort in it because normally I wouldn't always make my homework, or just not make it at all for some subjects. But right now I'm making aaaaall of it because I really don't want to get behind. It does take a lot of time and energie, but only 8.5 more months to go and I'm done, and hopefully making homework all the time paid off.
I'll also shoot some more outfits for the blog today if I have any time left, and end the evening with a party! And to be honest it feels like I haven't gone to a party for ages because I always cancel them because I'm too busy or too tired or just feel like staying home. But right now I'm actually really looking forward to the party since it's from one of my closest friends!! Hoooray. 

Tomorrow will just be a day of relaxing for me and working. But I'll blog you soon :) 

xxxxx.
Demi.

wearing:
zara knitted sweater
h&m wrapped skirt
newlook brogues.
forever21 and topshop rings
casio watch
& other stories and costes necklaces
bag from France.
h&m coat ( from last year ) 






6 comments:

  1. Ik vind je trui echt heel leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super leuke outfit. Je hebt echt een hele mooie jas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben verliefd op je jas! En wat staat die kleur roze je mooi!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben verliefd op je jas! En vind 't ook heel leuk gecombineerd met je sweater :) xo keysofanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah de kleur van je trui is echt perfectie <3 Prachtige look heb je aan!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx