Travel Diary : Collioure

Thursday, 21 August 2014



Hello! Here is my third, and also last post of my holiday to France. This post wil contain some photo's I made in Collioure. A lovely village in the south of France. It's the second time I've been there and I absolutely adore it. Is so pretty and definitely cozy. To me, it looks typical France, really how you imagine it'd be - but more beautiful. If you ever close to Collioure I highly recommend visiting it because it's not that big so perfect to fill in your morning, or afternoon. You can also go on a boat trip here like we did, to see some more places which is also very nice.
But I must say that this is also a thing were I discoverd that I was kinda sea sick ( to be honest I'm not really sure if you call it like that? ) so make sure that you aren't before buying tickets for the boat ;) 
Enjoy!

xxxx,
Demi.














5 comments:

  1. Weer prachtige foto's, ziet eruit als een heerlijke vakantie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige foto's, heeel mooi! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, hele mooie foto's heb je gemaakt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige foto's! Lijkt me een hele mooie bestemming om eens naar toe te gaan ^^

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx