wishlist

Tuesday, 8 July 2014



Denham black and white dress // Uniqlo blouse  //H M white shirt // Short shorts //H M bikini swimwear //H M bikini swimwear // H.E.BY MANGO wingtip shoes  // Ela rae chain necklace  //Crystal jewelry 

Hello! So I made a little wishlist with things I've been wanting for ages, but that I still hadn't found or bought yet.


  1. The striped dress. I love wearing stripes and I think a striped dress is perfect for summer and I'd love to add this to my stripe collection.
  2. pastel blue blouse. I think this colour is so cute and flattering, especially if you have brown hair. And I could really use some new blouses, I haven't bought any for quite a while.
  3. black lace shorts. I think these shorts are so pretty, sexy and romantic. They can be easily dressed up and are perfect for a night out or a little party.
  4. the lace bikini. I've been wanting a white lace bikini for ages, but I never found one that I really liked and fitted well. But now I found them at the h&m site, and I decided that I want the blue bottoms you see in the collage above, but instead of also ordering the blue top I want the white version of it.
  5. brogues. brogues, brogues, brogues. I've been wanting them since last year but I couldn't find them anywhere for a reasonable price! I know that the bogues shown above are from H.E by mango but obviously I want a pair for women. 
  6. layered necklaces. I really like wearing layered necklaces because they can make an outfit so much more interesting. 
  7. hand chain. Just like the brogues, I've been searching for those since ages. Still haven't found the perfect one though.
So this was my little wishlist! Is there anything on it that you really like as well, or is there anything else on your wishlist? 
have a great day! 

lots of love, 
Demi.

5 comments:

  1. Mooie items! Ik zoek ook nog dit soort schoenen.

    Liefs,
    Kim / Vintage & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke wishlist er staan ook items op die ik graag zou willen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moooi ! Hoe maak jij zo'n totaal plaatje van alles? En hoe kom je aan de foto's ?
    Kisss

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx