prettiness and good music.

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Hello! So I'll get back from my holiday today. So I thought I'd just make a little inspiration post and show you some of the songs I've been listening too a lot. Obviously these are not all the songs because that would be too much eheh (: 
  1. the 1975 - settle down
  2. arctic monkeys - 505
  3. jet - are you gonna be my girl
  4. 5seconds of summer - greenlight
  5. 5 seconds of summer - voodoo doll
  6. Justin timberlake ft Micheal jackson - love never felt so good
  7. Micheal Jackson - blue gangsta
  8. Bryan Adams - summer of 69
  9. ed sheeran - thinking out loud
  10. ed sheeran - I'm a mess
  11. fifth harmony - better together.
you can also listen to my playlist HERE.

xxxxx,
Demi.































4 comments:

  1. Wauw wat een heerlijke post! Mooie foto's!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hoop dat je een fijne vakantie hebt gehad! Het zijn echt prachtige foto's :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hibou - glow
    the romantics - that's what i like about you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie plaatjes alllemaal, superfijne inspiratie! En je hebt een goede muzieksmaak, haha :-)

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx