Ola Barcelona!

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Hello! So last monday we went on a shopping trip to Barcelona since the place we were staying at was only 2,5 hour drive away from it. Now I've been there twice and I think barcelona is a beautiful city and it's huge, definitely huge. So I haven't seen everything from Barcelona at all. But what I've seen was lovely. Anyway I've bought quite a few things ( which you will probably see later ) . After doing the damage to our wallets we went to the beach for dinner. It was during sunset so the beach looked absolutely breathtaking. And the beach club ( carpe diem ) where we were having dinner looked  stunning as well since it was in totally in the style of India. You could even get a massage while eating! So after the fancy dinner we were just having a little walk around the beach and boulevard and it was time to go back to our place. 

xxxx,
Demi

written on my Iphone






5 comments:

  1. Barcelona its really pretty :)
    xx

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniet ervan, Barcelona is echt een prachtige stad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt heerlijk, mooie foto's! nog heel veel plezier, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah wat lekker, heel veel plezier daar!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx