new shoes

Sunday, 13 July 2014

Since I'm going on holiday next week I was in desperate need of some proper summer shoes. And I've been wanting to get these blue crochet toms for quite a while now ( to be exactly since a year ago when I saw them and they just screamed pick me, pick me! ) but I always found them quite expensive.
But yesterday I was walking through the city with my grandma when I saw these again, and guess what?! They were in sale and this was the last blue pair. And lucky me, it was my size! So I think it's completely acceptable to think faith let us cross our paths again. 
Anyhow, I also really like the concept about toms, you buy a pair and toms gives a pair of shoes to children in need, sounds amazing right? And since I honestly never really do anything for charity, ( besides giving clothes away sometimes and I once baked cupcakes, sold them and gave the money to charity with my friends. ) buying these shoes made me feel really good (:

I've also edited these photo's with photoshop, and I think it turned out quite well. ( at least for me, the girl who is a total photoshop newbie) I've used photofiltre for ages but I felt like the quality of my photo's wasn't as good as it has been so it was time for something different.

with love,
Demi.





13 comments:

  1. Wat een schatjes! Het kleurtje vind ik ook zo leuk!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutteee<3 En inderdaad hele mooie foto's. Ik moet ook maar eens gaan proberen te bewerken met fotoshop:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Hahaha het is wel hoofdpijn-gevend hoor, want er zijn zó veel verschillende knopjes dat het echt een hoop is om uit te vogelen, althans dat vind ik dat haha. Maar ik ga er in de vakantie maar eens rustig de tijd voor nemen denk ik :)

      Delete
  3. Aaaah ik vind ze zo mooi!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leukies!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, ik vind ze echt onwijs leuk! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaah ze zijn zo pretty. Ik had nog nooit Toms gezien met kant, echt de leukste die ik tot nu toe heb gezien <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous..en de bedoeling erachter ook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk zeg! Ik ben zooo slecht in Photoshop haha!

    Liefs,
    Hazal
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lace look on those shoes!

    http://www.crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx