let's have a little chat.

Tuesday, 15 July 2014



Today I'm going on holiday so the next 2 weeks will be a bit less busy on the blog, post wise. I did plan in a few posts, but not enough to get an article online every other day. And even though I love blogging, I think this is a good think to get my mind of everything since I've actually had a lot on my mind lately. 

I always find it very hard to write posts that are more personal and about my life, basically just because I can not put my thoughts into words properly, but I'll try today.

So my life has been very stressfull and not so happy lately, things didn't went very well on school, at home etc. I've also been worrying a lot which takes away my happiness. I've been worrying about school, about passing havo 4, about getting my wisdoom teeth removed since I have a phobia of injections. And well, guess what?! I'll be getting 4 injections to get my jaw numb so they can remove those little bastards. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry. And I even worried about going on holiday, ( like what if something goes wrong?) and I shouldn't be worrying about that at all since holidays are supposed to be fun! ( even though the fact that I'll get my wisdom teeth removed right after my holiday doesn't really help) 

I ended summer school earlier than the rest of the kids did, because of the holiday today. I made my tests yesterday ( math went horribly wrong) and I also should've gotten my results yesterday, which I didn't get. So this even makes me more worried because if I don't get a call today It'll mean that I'm not in time with ordering my books for next year. But I'm still having my fingers crossed for the fact that I hopefully passed havo 4. 

But I guess this is as personal as I will get right now, and I think that is enough. I tried. ( and doing the best you can is enough right?!) But to make a short conclusion: there will be less post on my blog for the next 2 weeks, and hopefully I'll be able to get some peace, rest and I'll worry less.
And whenever I have wifi in France I'll try to maybe make a little update with some photo's I snapped with my Iphone.

have some great weeks folks!

xxxxx,
Demi. 

p.s. Incase you were wondering, I'm going to France with my mom, stepdad, and my best friend Lisa ( so being with my best friend should be lots of fun ) ! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahw, die vakantie komt vast wel goed! <3 Ik hoop heel erg voor je dat je over bent. :) En wat een superleuke, spontane foto's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een super leuke foto's van jezelf! geniet lekker van je vakantie!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx