latest instagram photo's

Sunday, 6 July 2014

Hii! It's been such a long time since I last made a post about my latest instagrams. But I felt like doing it again so here it is! I just picked out a couple of photo's that you've most likely not seen on the blog yet and I'll just go through them and tell a little about each photo. I hope you like it, and if you want to, you can follow me on instagram here! (@demivdl)
Dinner with Some of my friends to celebrate the fact that the test week was over! // I went to my favorite bookstore. 
One of the new books I bought at my fave bookstore. It's called wonder and it's by R.J Palacio. I already finished it and I actually really like it. // a selfie with my brother in between shooting some outfits! 


Lunch at beagels & beans in Den Bosch. It was absolutely delicious. // went to Scheveningen and saw these delicious pineapples at a little market.

Incredibly beautiful sunset // frozen yoghurt, yum! 

The one direction concert! ( I wrote a post about it here // made a video about it here)




















My first italian icecream of the year // breakfast! 


So this was it! I'm not really sure whether I like the short description by the photo's or if I should make it a bit longer. Any suggestions? Hope you liked it though.

xxxx,
Demi.

10 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's maak je! Ik vind de zonsondergang en boekenwinkel shot heel tof :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. die frozen yoghurt ziet er lekker uit! ik heb dat van de week ook voor het eerst gegeten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke foto's! En natuurlijk het One Direction concert...gaaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super mooie foto's maak je altijd! De lunch bij beagels en beans .. heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fijne foto's <3 En Bagels and beans is altijd zo lekker, mijn vriend en ik lunchen daar ook altijd erg graag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great photos! Love the pineapple one! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtige foto's, eten is op de één of andere manier gewoon zó fotogeniek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke foto's! Ahhh en het one direction concert was zó leuk. <3 En wonder is zo'n leuk boek hé? :) Ik ga je trouwens eventjes volgen op instagram.

    Liefs Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke foto's en die foto van Bagels en Beans doet mij herinneren dat ik er gauw weer heen moet haha!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx