in between the rain.

Friday, 11 July 2014

 Hi! The weather has been so rainy the start of this week. Like it literally rained all day so I wasn't even able to go outside to shoot some photo's. Except for yesterday, so these are just some quick shots that I made so I could still show you my outfit (: I don't really mind the bad weather though, at least not the temperatures. It really felt like fall again and I..
love to dress for fall! And rain can be kinda cozy sometimes - unless when you have to cycle to school, that's just horrible -

I'll be going to France next week, which I'm really looking forward to. But since I won't be able to post from there I'll try to just schedule  a few posts in so I'll still be a little up to date.

Oh and after I get back from France I'll have to get my wisdom tooth out, really not looking forward to that one since I'm way too afraid of needles and I'm most likely to cry like a baby ( not that I haven't done that when I heard the news of having to get them out... #noshame )

But I'll stop rambling now. Enjoy your day :)

wearing: 
pimkie leather jacket
zara sweater ( 2 years old)
h&m skirt
le balloon shoes.




5 comments:

  1. Dat jasje staat heel erg gaaf op het rokje! Stoer en vrouwelijk!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super bedankt Tessa, en dat is ook precies mijn stijl - althans, meestal dan haha (:

      Delete
  2. Erg mooie outfit, ook echt iets wat ik zelf zou dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie!! Je haar zit echt heel erg leuk zo!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx