dotted.

Friday, 4 July 2014


Hi. I love the simplicity of this outfit, and even though it's so simple I still think it looks really cute because of the dotted blouse. And I ofcourse topped it off with some cute bracelets and a few rings. And, I'm actually wearing gold and silver jewelry. I normally wasn't..
really a fan of it but now I do think it can look quite good. I'm actually staying strong on summer school!! (lol) Even though I'm exhausted of the past busy and stressfull weeks I'm doing my best because I highly prefer doing highschool in only 2 weeks longer instead of 1 year.
Has your holiday already started?
xoxo,
Demi.








9 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldig blousje en de foto's zijn echt mooi!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, this is so pretty! Ik hou echt van simpel & chic! De foto's zijn ook heel erg mooi!
    Love, Eve

    www.thestyleblondie.com // www.eevsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's met dat licht! As usually :) Leuke blouse draag je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die blouse is zo leuk met die stipjes! Je sieraden zijn ook allemaal heel leuk gematcht weer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie outfit! Leuk gecombineerd met de sieraden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit zeg, prachtige blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw mooi deem! Foto's zijn echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een super leuke blouse!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx