you know what time it is? time for inspiration.

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Welcome to yet another monthly inspiration post! I got tons of pictures for you from my tumblr, and I hope you like them, or atleast get inspired from them.This and next week will be so busy for me! Since I have 3 tests this week and I need to complete atleast 4 essays and study for the testweek next week. I don't think I've ever been this stressed out in a loooooong time. So I'm really sorry if I do not come up with new content every other day like I'm used to. I'll try to do so the best as I can but I really have to focus on school these 2 weeks so I hope you'll understand it! But luckily one direction's concert is next week so I'm also sooo bloody excited! Even though it's in the middle of my testweek.., but hey it's ok! ( I guess?) Aside from that I haven't planned any exciting things at all since I'll use all my spare time for studying. I hope your life will be a bit more exciting than mine at the moment.
with love. 












ph. by http://alieng0d.tumblr.com/


















all images are from tumblr unless stated otherwise.

5 comments:

  1. Aah heerlijke inspiratie. Ik vind het tof dat je lekker van alles en nog wat door elkaar hebt gemixt :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw wat een heerlijke inspiratie! hier kan ik mij zo mee vermaken!
    liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een fijne en mooie inspiratie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I'm the photographer of the 11th picture, the pink panorama. Could you please at least credit me? (alieng0d@tumblr) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure, thanks for the message! I've edited the post now :-)

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx