the casual.

Thursday, 5 June 2014

Hello! Recently I've been wearing this casual outfit and I actually really like it, I think the pattern on the blouse add something special so it doesn't get too boring. Furthermore I ..
just wore my favorite ( and only...) denim shorts. They're just so comfy and I can literally wear them for just a week straight. ( not really sure whether to be disgusted by this or not, hmm.) And I added my brandy melville hat, I think a hat can be such a good accesory, like, it can totally make your outfit!

lots of love, Demi.

wearing:
pimkie blouse
pull & bear denim shorts
pimkie bag
converse shoes
brandy melville hat.






9 comments:

  1. Die hoed staat je zo geweldig! En wat een leuk blousje!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa, wat een leuke outfit! Dat hoedje staat je goed! ♥ Laat de zomer maar komen!

    Liefs,
    Adriënne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! haha, jaaa ik kan ook echt niet wachten tot de zomer!

      Delete
  3. Prachtige outfit, staat je leuk zeg dat broekje!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool casual look, your right the print on the blouse does add a little something
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes, it does right?! It just makes it a little more special and less boring. :)

      Delete
  5. deze outfit is tot nu toe mijn favoriet, vind vooral je hoedje heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wat leuk!! Heerlijk zomers, leuk hoedje ook!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx