snapshots

Wednesday, 11 June 2014


Hii! So I've been getting a bit more into photography lately, so these are some of the snapshots I made over the past month(s). I'm kinda proud of them and I really like them, but I'd love to hear your opinion! And which one do you fancy the most? I really like the first 2, the one with the ducks and those which were made at the beach. :)
By the way, I still have so many photo's of the beach left that I haven't posted yet, I really like them so if you want to see them please say it in the comments below.

lots of love,
Demi.





























































10 comments:

  1. holy moly wat een mooie foto's! die eerste van je oog is ook zo gaaf! echt ga zo door!
    liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie foto's! Zelf zou ik alleen voor je watermerk 1 plekje kiezen in een hoek, dan heeft het niet zoveel effect op je foto:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaan dit is de eerste keer dat ik echt een watermerk gebruik dus ik was nog even aan het kijken/testen wat ik het mooist vond :)

      Delete
  3. Wauw hele mooie foto's! Vooral de laatste 2 vind ik mooi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie foto's zeg, ziet er goed uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, geweldige foto's!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing snapshots :D :D
    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx