my latest most played songs

Tuesday, 3 June 2014





photo source: tumblr, edited by me.

Hello! I haven't made a playlist for you since a while so I figured it was time to make one for you again. I always love making these since I'm such a music-addict! This isn't really a monthly playlist since June just came around the corner so that's why I called it 'my latest most played songs' , and obviously these aren't all the songs I listened to, but just a few :)
So, what are the songs that you really like to listen to at the moment?

lots of love,
Demi.

eye of the tiger from demivandeliefvoort on 8tracks Radio.

4 comments:

  1. Ik ben helemaal verslaafd aan Beyonce der nieuwe album. Constant op repeat!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normaal ben ik ook echt een beyonce fan maar ik moet eerlijk toegeven dat ik dit album nog nieteens helemaal heb geluisterd, haha.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog and this flatlay! Yellow bikini is super fresh!

    http://substance.cc

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx