it's so fluffy I'm gonna die

Tuesday, 24 June 2014


Today is tuesday and do you know what that means?! WELL IT MEANS THAT I'LL SEE ONE DIRECTION TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! thank god I..
got tickets for this concert because I was so devastated when I didn't get them last year. but now I'm so excited! But first.. let me make some test because yup, the concert is in the middle of my testweek.. Hopefully everything will be fine. And I just take a normal digital camera with me but if I'm able to snap some decent photo's then I'll definitely post those.

But now heading over to the outfit.
I'm wearing this new fluffy vest which is like my new love, it's so comfy and it looks so cute! I just paired it with a basic tank and some leather trousers. And to finish it I wore these fun shoes from maruti footwear! 

xoxo, Demi.








17 comments:

  1. Hele mooie outfit, mooie schoenen zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gaaf vest, ik vind het ook leuk dat hij wat langer is! en die titel hihi blijft leuk!
    liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super bedankt! Jaa dat vind ik ook mooi want dan is 'ie extra comfy en lijkt het niet zo dik zegmaar haha. xx

      Delete
  3. Leuke shoes! :)
    x

    giientjeee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je schoenen heel leuk! Ik heb ook zo een vest in het fel roze :) ze zitten heeeerlijk.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color scheme! The coat goes so well with your hair!
    xx Fee

    www.little-indigo-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een heerlijk vest. en je schoenen zijn ook leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Bertine. Ik vond ook dat de schoenen een leuke twist aan de outfit gaven :)

      Delete
  7. Wauw, wat een leuke outfit! Vind de combinatie tussen een wat stoerdere broek en zachtere shirt/vest heel erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks. Ik vind ook dat het zo een erg leuke stijl is. xx

      Delete
  8. ge-wel-dig die schoenen! Dat vestje staat je echt heel mooi :) Je hebt een leuke blog zeg! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schattig, en je outfit is echt leuk!

    Liefs,
    www.lovesbeautyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een super leuk outfit! Leuk dat je ook naar het concert ging! X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx