got some new jeans.

Friday, 13 June 2014

Hello! So this post was actually meant to be an outfit post but since the pictures didn't turn out the way I wanted them to ( a.k.a blurry etc) I'm using this opportunity to show you my new jeans! They're lightwashed and from the pull&bear and I really like them so far. But I must say that the pull&bear jeans have really small sizing, or is it just me? 
I always dislike buying new jeans/trousers because it's so much work to try it all on and such and I'm too lazy for that when I go shopping ahaha. 

But anyway, You'll probably see a proper outfit post with these jeans soon! 

xxxx,
Demi.




4 comments:

  1. Wauw wat een mooi kleurtje, een nieuwe jeans geeft altijd zo'n fijn gevoel!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit met prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weer een prachtige outfit, streepjes staan je echt goed. Mooie laarsjes trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx