floral kimono

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Hello! As you may or may not know, I was in Scheveningen recently and I got this super cute kimono from my mom! I've been looking for a nice kimono since ages but I often didn't really like the pattern that much or it didn't fit me nice. But i finally found one that I really like, and guess what?! For only 15 euro's!
In this outfit I just paired it with ..
some simple jeans and a basic top, but I think the kimono just adds that little bit extra so it doesn't get boring.

And the test week is finally over! So that means that I'll only have 2 weeks of school left, which might be summer school or not.. But we will see, can't do anything about it anymore now.

with love,
Demi.

wearing:
kimono - tourist shop at scheveningen
pull & bear jeans
h&m tank
h&m shoes.







12 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kimono! Ze lijken mij echt heerlijk voor op het strand! Hij staat heel mooi bij je broek en die onderste foto vind ik echt tof!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa hij lijkt mij ook super tof over een bikini en dan met een highwasted wit shortje bijvoorbeeld.

      Delete
  2. Wat een mooie, vind het leuk dat hij wit is met een patroontje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die kimono is echt heel schattig! Leuke foto's! Liefs, Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat staat die kimono je leuk! Lekkere frisse kleuren:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. echt een prachtige kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that kimono - perfect for summer :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke kimono en wat ben jij een knap meisje!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You adorable girl! Super cute die Kimono! xxxx

    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een mooie kimono Demi!! Ik ben ook nog opzoek naar de perfecte! Deze staat je super!!!

    X Lily

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx