background roses.

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Hello! I really like the way how these photo's turned out with the roses in the background. I think it's so pretty! And it's unbelievable that I haven't found this spot before to shoot some photo's since it's pretty close to my dad's house.
So this time I decided to wear my black dress again which I hadn't worn for ages! but..
I did decide to tie a flannel around it, not only to make the outfit less boring but also because it will prevent the dress going up through the wind, plus, it's also quite short at the back.
I really like the way this outfit looks since it's so comfy and easy-going.
And guess what? Today I'll get my eyebrows waxed again since I long time. I actually tried to grow them out but I didn't really work since I already get them waxed for like 3,5 years so I don't think everything will fully grow back, even though I have quite strong/big eyebrows of my own, but they don't really suit me I think. But yeah that's it for today! Have a great day everyone :)

with love,
Demi.

wearing:
forever 21 dress
unknown denim jacket
jack & jones flannel ( my brothers')
converse shoes.

                                       follow me on bloglovin' - twitter - instagram.











9 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's inderdaad, leuke blouse zeg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik vind de blouse ook erg leuk, en hij is zelfs van de jack & jones! Want meestal vind ik nooit zo'n leuke blousen bij de vrouwenafdelingen op winkels, maar mijn broer had deze een aantal jaar geleden gehaald bij de jack & jones alleen nu ben ik degene die 'm het meest draagt, haha!

      Delete
  2. ik vind je ketting heel tof! heb ook een ketting met pijl besteld, op ebay, ben heel benieuwd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Heel toevallig heb ik deze van de primark, maar het zijn 2 kettinkjes in 1 zegmaar. Maar ik heb ook nog een los kettinkje met een pijltje van de forever 21 :)

      Delete
  3. Wauwie, wat een prachtige foto's zeg! Ik vind je jurkje heel leuk in combinatie met je blouse en spijkerjasje :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw wat een mooie foto's! en wat een leuke outfit, ik word er helemaal vrolijk van!
    liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx