when the sun was setting.

Tuesday, 6 May 2014



Hiyaaa peeeps! I made these pictures a couple days ago when the sun was setting and I really like the effect! I think it looks really pretty :) 
I feel like my outfits are getting so simple lately, and I'm not quite sure whether to like it or not... And I've been thinking about trying the french wardrobe system, but you will see how that turns out later this week.
Talking about this week, it's my last week of the holidays, yuck! I do have some things planned this week and I hope it'll stay by only those things so I can relax the rest so when I'll go back to school I'll be fully rested. And I already want to do some school work so I don't have to do that saturday or sunday.
Talk to you later!
xxxx
Demi
follow me on bloglovin' - twitter - instagram.





12 comments:

  1. Very sweet casual look. I like how you've combined the different items: booties match the jacket, bag matches the tee and the skinny jeans are the natural canvas!

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And woah, you'll probably the only one who noticed that! Thanks. xxx

      Delete
  2. Heel mooi met dat licht zo! En je jasje is echt geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooierd, je jasje is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie foto's Deem! Heel simpel, maar toch heel leuk gecombineerd (zoals de reactie boven mij al zei) alles matcht op een hele leuke manier! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke outfit meid staat je goed liefs, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeh mooi jasje! En het licht is ook heel mooi!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik vind je stijl leuk, ik ga je volgen op bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx