Treatwell - nailscafe eindhoven.

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Hello! A little while ago Treatwell contacted me to give me more information about their site and offered me a treatment.
Treatwell is a company based on everything beauty, wellness and health related. So if you're looking for a hairdresser near you because you want a new haircut but you're not quite sure which hairdresser is the best? Head over to the site of treatwell and you'll easily find one near you with reviews, pictures, information, the prices and everything you need to know! 
Treatwell gives you a survey of beauty,health and wellness related companies based in 9 city's in the Netherlands. So there will always be something that you like, in your price range and close to your house.

You can book your appointment at the site from treatwell, which goes very easily! And you can decide whether you want to pay beforehand or afterwards in the salon. And if you have any questions during your booking you are always able to call the costumer service, they are very kind and really do their best to help you! ( And I know it since I also called them a few times for some questions :) ) 

But like I said, treatwell also offered me my own treatment, so I was able to experience everything myself. 
I choose to go to Nailscafe in Eindhoven to get a manicure together with my mum. We were kindly welcomed by this lovely lady who was going to do our mani. The salon was very cozy and girly like, perfect for the mother daughter day we had! During our treat we got something to drink and a cupcake - which may I add, were delicious! In the salon you could not only get a manicure, pedicure and a spray tan but you could also buy gifts for yourself or someone else. ( body lotions, soaps, self tanner, nail polish etc ) And guess what, you could also buy the delicious cupcakes and some candy!  

During the manicure everything was just very relaxed and easy-going, just how a treatment is supposed to be! We just talked with the lady but you could also watch tv or read a magazine. 
I choose for an acryl base on my nail with a gellac overneath it and I absolutely love it. I chose a nude colour since it goes with everything, and just looks nice - not too much - but just nice. And I can't wait to go back next month, because since my mum and I were so pleased with the result we immediately booked another appointment :) 

I'd like to thank treatwell and nailscafe for this day! I really enjoyed it. And for more information visit the site from treatwell here, and the site from nailscafe here.

with love,
Demi.














9 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf zeg! En wat een mooi nagellak kleurtje heb je gekozen :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt echt geweldig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klink geweldig! Super mooie kleurtjes allemaal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk :-D Klinkt goed allemaal!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw ziet er goed uit zeg! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ziet er goed uit ik ga binnenkort ook wat doen!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx