the shopping outfit.

Monday, 12 May 2014

 Hii! So last Saturday I went to Eindhoven with my brother and this is what I wore. When I go shopping I always like to wear something as easy going as possible since I hate it when I for example wear a panty and I have to put it on and off when I want to try something on. And I love to layer a bit so when it gets hot I can take it off.
I didn't really buy a lot in Eindhoven except for some small things and a present for my mother for mother's day since I wanted to save my money and since I'm going to try out the french wardrobe system :)

Today is the first day of school again after the holidays and yuck, I ain't liking it. But well, only 8 weeks left untill the next holiday I suppose, haha. So now I'm just gonna make the best of it and try to get good grades. Do you also have to go back to school again, and did you have a great holiday?

with love,
Demi


16 comments:

  1. Wat zie je er weer leuk uit! Lekker comfy :)

    Liefs,
    Kim / Vintage & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je sjaal ook echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat zie je er leuk uit, die sjaal is mooi!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je sjaal is leuk Demi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you look lovely girl! Lekker simpel om in te gaan shoppen, hou ik van :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks Eve! Ja ik vind het anders altijd zo'n gedoe in de paskamers haha.

      Delete
  6. Wat een prachtige outfit! Leuk jackje! :-)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik snap je helemaal! Niets vervelender dan steeds die 'moeilijke' kledingstukken aan en uit te moeten doen! Echt een leuke en handige shopoutfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een super leuke outfit Demi! Staat je echt heel erg goed! Ik wou trouwens even zeggen: Ik lees je blog nu een tijdje en ik vind je echt steeds beter worden kwa schrijven en foto's! Vooral je 'stijl' in foto's etc. vind ik echt super leuk! Ga zeker zo door zou ik zeggen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah super bedankt Joyce, echt heel leuk om te lezen dit! Ik merk ook dat de laatste tijd qua foto's de kwaliteit wel behoorlijk is verbeterd omdat ik nu een ander bewerkingsprogramma gebruik :) Eerst twijfelde ik ook nog of mijn teksten wel goed genoeg en boeiend waren, maar dat gaat nu ook veel beter aangezien het schrijven nu ook veel natuurlijker gaat. Echt super bedankt, ik ben echt heel blij met je reactie :) Liefs. xx

      Delete
  9. Super leuk outfit, en die sjaal staat er erg leuk bij! Staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke outfit. Prachtige jasje en gaaf met de sjaal erbij! xx
    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauwie, ik ben verliefd op je jasje en sjaal! Super mooi :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik ben helemaal in love met je prachtige jas <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your site is actually very attractive. Your own course is actually huge. We need to be existing presently there. I'm comfortable together with your publish. I'll go to a person with regard to much more revise. Many thanks!

    Cross-Training Fitness Apparel

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx