The barbecue outfit.

Sunday, 18 May 2014


Hello! As I am writing this it's almost 12pm and I'm so extremely tired. Today ( as you're reading this yesterday)  was quite a busy day since I helped my grandma prepare for the barbeque Today. Snapped some pictures and did a whole bunch of other things. 

Anyway, I normally never really like to take outfit photo's in the nature but I actually really liked this spot and thought it was kinda pretty. I bought the dress I'm wearing in france last year and it's such an easy-going dress. Perfect for a lot of occasions and so comfy! I'll also wear this outfit to the barbeque today with my white converse.
What are you up to today?
lots of love, Demi.

follow me on bloglovin' - twitter - instagram.





16 comments:

  1. Dat jurkje is zo mooi! Staat je super leuk!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat een mooi printje heeft je jurkje. Hele mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, hele mooie outfit vind je studs op het spijkerjackje heel erg cool je outfit maakt je daardoor wat stoerder maar ook lief door je jurkje.

    Liefs, Jet

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat jurkje is zo mooi, gaaf printje!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je tasje is zo leuk! En wat een lief jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat zie je er onwijs cute uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! You look gorgeous, and I love your hair! x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuk jasje ; maakt je outfit helemaal stoer en daar hou ik van !

    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele leuke outfit, wat heeft je kleedje een leuke print. De foto's zijn supermooi!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable!!! Dit jurkje staat je zo cute!!
    Fijn he dat het weer zo lekker warm is??!

    xxx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto's zeg! Ik vind je jurkje onwijs leuk :-) Heerlijk zomers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. dat kleedje is echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx