may inspiration.

Wednesday, 14 May 2014


Instead of starting this month's inspiration post with " a new month means a new inspiration post" I'll try to do it with something else, since I feel like that has become my main sentence in the monthly inspiration posts hahah! 
It really feels like time is flying by sooo fast. - And yeah that was sooo cliché.
Anyway, I hope this post will make you long for summer because I literally can't wait, so that's why I tried to mainly select summer-y kinda photo's :)
Enjoy!
lots of love,
Demi
 
follow me on bloglovin' - twitter - instagram.
.
































12 comments:

  1. hahah struggling student needs new prada! Toffe inspiratie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah ik vond 'm ook zo leuk dat ik het niet kon laten om hem erbij te doen :)

      Delete
  2. Haha die struggling student vond ik ook geweldig. En wat mooi dat gifje met hoe de zon opkomt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige inspiratie zeg, vooral wat Vanessa aan heeft vind ik heeel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke inspiratie! Vooral die van Harry Styles! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Alles met Harry is leuk 💕 hahaha. xx

      Delete
  5. Fijne foto's! Lekker zomers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heerlijke inspiratie zeg!! I definitely feel 'the struggling student'... haaha so am I!
    Kisses!!

    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaf! Die tattoo op haar rug is gaaf :-)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx